Welcome to the Cleenish Parish Church website. Feel free to bookmark the site.
About the Churches
Cleenish Parish Church was built around 1763 in Bellanaleck village and is situated six miles from Enniskillen, close to the shores of Lough Erne. It takes it's name from the nearby island of Cleenish which was one of a series of important monastic sites on Lough Erne and where the original church was situated.
Mullaghdun Parish Church is situated 4 miles from Letterbreen off the A4 Enniskillen to Belcoo road. The Parish of Mullaghdun was originally established as a rural curacy out of the greater parish of Cleenish in 1817 and a church was constructed on the present site. A modern church hall at Letterbreen also serves the Parish. In 1978 the two parishes of Cleenish and Mullaghdun were amalgamated.
Website is under maintainance. Some pages may not be available